The Original 21 Rules Of This House
"When we make a mess, we clean it up." Is that true of the members of your family? Or how about "When we have work to do, we do it without complaining?" These are just two examples of the practical guidelines you'll find, along with a coloring book and training kit designed to help your family live lovingly and considerately with one another.
- Resource Type
- Print Status
- Out of Print
- Suggested Grades
- Early Years - 12th
- Noble Publishing Associates
- 1 We obey God.
- 2 We love, honor and pray for one another.
- 3 We tell the truth.
- 4 We consider one another's interests ahead of our own.
- 5 We speak quietly and respectfully with one another.
- 6 We do not hurt one another with unkind words or deeds.
- 7 When someone needs correction, we correct him in love.
- 8 When someone is sorry, we forgive him.
- 9 When someone is sad, we comfort him.
- 10 When someone is happy, we rejoice with him.
- 11 When we have something nice to share, we share it.
- 12 When we have work to do, we do it without complaining.
- 13 We take good care of everything that God has given us.
- 14 We do not create unnecessary work for others.
- 15 When we open something, we close it.
- 16 When we turn something on, we turn it off.
- 17 When we take something out, we put it away.
- 18 When we make a mess, we clean it up.
- 19 When we do not know what to do, we ask.
- 20 When we go out, we act just as if we were in this house.
- 21 When we disobey or forget any of the 21 Rules of This House, we accept the discipline and instruction of the Lord
You'll need to log in to your account before leaving a review. Don't have an account? You can sign up for free!