Understood Betsy - with AO weeks
by Dorothy Canfield Author
Thin, pale nine-year-old Betsy goes to her cousins' farm where she blooms under their care.
- Resource Type
- Print Status
- In Print
- Suggested Grades
- 1st - 3rd
- Geographical Setting
- Buccaneer Books
- 1 Week A2 - Aunt Harriet Has a Cough
- 2 Week A3 - Betsy Holds the Reins
- 3 Week A4 - A Short Morning
- 4 Week A5 - Betsy Goes to School
- 5 Week A6 - What Grade Is Betsy?
- 6 Week A7 - If You Don't Like Conversation . . . Skip This Chapter!
- 7 Week A8: - Elizabeth Ann Fails in an Examination
- 8 Week A9 - Betsy Starts a Sewing Society
- 9 Week A10 - The New Clothes Fail
- 10 Week A11 - Betsy Has a Birthday
- 11 Week A12 - Understood Aunt Frances
You'll need to log in to your account before leaving a review. Don't have an account? You can sign up for free!