A Young Man After God's Own Heart [SCM]
by Jim George Author
A book filled with practical and biblical counsel for faith, friends, family, and fighting temptation.
- Resource Type
- Print Status
- In Print
- Suggested Grades
- 7th - 12th
- Harvest House
- 1 What Is Your Heart's Desire
- 2 What Does It Take to Be All That You Want to Be?
- 3 What Can You do to Make Your Goals a Reality?
- 4 What Makes You a Man After God's Own Heart? -- Part 1
- 5 What Makes You a Man After God's Own Heart? -- Part 2
- 6 Training at "Camp Home" -- Part 1
- 7 Training at "Camp Home" -- Part 2
- 8 Going Somewhere That Counts
- 9 Making the Right Choices About Friends
- 10 Fighting the Battle Against Temptation
- 11 Reaching Out to Others
- 12 Pressing for the Prize
- 13 Pursuing God's Purpose