Music Study with the Masters: Beethoven [SCM]
by Sonya Shafer Author
Music Study with the Masters makes it easy to enjoy and appreciate music together as a family. With Charlotte Mason's simple and effective method, you will get to know the composer well, add variety to your schoolwork, and cultivate your children's tastes for good music in just a few short minutes each week. Each portfolio includes a biography of the composer and two full-length albums of the his music.
- Resource Type
- Print Status
- In Print
- Suggested Grades
- 1st - 12th
- Historical Setting
- 1770 - 1827
- Simply Charlotte Mason
- 1 A Day in the Life of Beethoven
- 2 The Story of Beethoven
- 3 Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67
- 4 String Quartet No. 7 in F Major, Op. 59, No. 1, "Rasumovsky"
- 5 Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2, "Moonlight Sonata"
- 6 Violin Concerto in D Major, Op. 61: III. Rondo: Allegro
- 7 Piano Sonata No. 8 in C Minor, Op. 13, "Pathetique": II. Adagio cantabile
- 8 Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-Flat Major, Op. 73, "Emperor": II. Rondo: Allegro
- 9 Bagatelle in A Minor, WoO 59, "Fur Elise"
- 10 Symphony No. 9 in D Minor, Op. 125, "Choral": IV. Finale: Presto - Allegro assai