Teaching from Rest
by Sarah Mackenzie Author
For the homeschooling mom who worries that she isn't enough: You aren't. But He is.
- Resource Type
- Print Status
- In Print
- Classical Academic Press
- 1 Forward
- 2 Preface
- 3 Intro
- 4 Part one: you were made for this
- 5 The cake under the couch
- 6 Why your daily grind is holy ground
- 7 Whose "well done" are you working for?
- 8 Who are these kids, anyway?
- 9 Part two, He's got this
- 10 It all starts with prayer
- 11 Walking on water
- 12 Be who you are!
- 13 Bring your basket
- 14 Part three: slow the heck down
- 15 Curriculum is not something you buy
- 16 What happens to ants after they die?
- 17 How to simplify curriculum
- 18 How to simplify the schedule
- 19 Part four: We're all in this together
- 20 Morning time
- 21 Plan to breathe
- 22 The multi-tasking trap
- 23 Let it lie
- 24 Afterward: God doesn't need you, but He desperately wants you
- 25 More for your journey and about the author