Hours in the Out-of-Doors [SCM]
by Sonya Shafer Author, Karen Smith Author
Have you ever wondered what Charlotte Mason actually said about nature study? We did. So we searched through Charlotte’s original writings, looking for all her comments about nature study, and compiled them into this book. Hours in the Out-of-Doors explains all about nature study in Charlotte’s own words. Full of inspiring quotes and lots of practical tips!
- Resource Type
- Print Status
- In Print
- Simply Charlotte Mason
- 1 Benefits of Nature Study
- 2 When to Do Nature Study
- 3 What Nature Study Looks Like
- 4 Keeping a Nature Notebook
- 5 Supplementing Nature Study
- 6 Guiding Your Child in Nature Study
You'll need to log in to your account before leaving a review. Don't have an account? You can sign up for free!