What Makes A Rembrandt A Rembrandt?
by Richard Muhlberger Author
(From Amazon): Now, for the first time, What Makes a Rembrandt a Rembrandt? is available in a handsome hardcover edition. Take a museum tour through the pages and discover the world of Rembrandt. Learn about the qualities that make one artist's work different from another. This edition features twelve important paintings, with analysis of composition, line, color, and subject matter, and information about the world in which the artist worked. Details of the paintings make abstract concepts easy to understand, even for readers studying these works for the first time.
- Resource Type
- Print Status
- In Print
- Picture Studies
- Suggested Grades
- 1st - 12th
- Viking Juvenile
- 1 Meet Rembrandt van Rijn
- 2 The Artist in his Studio
- 3 The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Tulp
- 4 Man in Oriental Costume
- 5 Storm on the Sea of Galilee
- 6 Flora
- 7 Belshazzar's Feast
- 8 Anslo and his Wife
- 9 Aristotle with a Bust of Homer
- 10 Jacob Blessing the Sons of Joseph
- 11 Self Portrait
- 12 Woman with a Pink
- 13 What Makes a Rembrandt a Rembrandt?
You'll need to log in to your account before leaving a review. Don't have an account? You can sign up for free!