Paddle to the Sea America Mapping
- Print Status
- In Print
- Suggested Grades
- 3rd - 8th
- Beautiful Feet Books
- 1 Label and color Lake Nipigon, Canada, snow-capped mountains, add a cabin paste at starting location.
- 2 Draw tiny red sawmill on the west side of Lake Nipigon.
- 3 Color and label Lake Superior, Isle Royal, and Port Arthur.
- 4 Color and label Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ontario, and Apostle Island. Mark cities of Duluth and Superior
- 5 Color and label Keweenaw Peninsula and mark site of ship wreck.
- 6 Lake Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, the cities of Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, Gary, Indiana, and Chicago, and Illinois. Chart Paddle's trip by sled from ship wreck to Sault Ste.
- 7 Label Bay City, Detroit, Lake St. Clair, and Lake Huron. Color lakes.
- 8 Label and color Lake Erie, Niagara Falls, Lake Ontario,
- 9 Label and color St. Lawrence River, Lake Champlain, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, the Gulf of St. Lawrence, and the Atlantic Ocean. Mark capitals of each state as well as Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, Portland, Maine, New York, and Washington D.C.
- 10 Label and color New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island along with their capitals.
You'll need to log in to your account before leaving a review. Don't have an account? You can sign up for free!