by Holling C. Holling Author
(From Amazon): An intricate study of tide pool life is presented in text and pictures through the story of Pagoo, a hermit crab.
- Resource Type
- Print Status
- In Print
- Suggested Grades
- 1st - 8th
- Geographical Setting
- Pacific Ocean
- 1 Pagoo Might Be a Hermit Crab
- 2 Shifting Tides and Changing Hides
- 3 Pagoo Is a Hermit Crab!
- 4 At the Ringside
- 5 A Ride and a Fall Far, Far from Home
- 6 A Starfish, and a Few Barnacles
- 7 Room and Board, Travel Included
- 8 Around Snail Cousins' Rock
- 9 In, Out, Up with Traveling Towers
- 10 Houses Are Scarce in Tide-Pool Town
- 11 A Concrete Tile Can Crawl Both Ways
- 12 Hermit House from an Ancient Jungle
- 13 The Grotto of Eating Trees
- 14 Among the Crabs, a Shy Masked Lady
- 15 Pagoo Takes a Shell - Keeps It, Too
- 16 Death Trap!
- 17 A Fright, A Frolic, and a Farewell
- 18 Down to the Depths of Deep Hole
- 19 Can This Be the End of Pagoo?
- 20 Endless Rhythm of an Old, Old Sea