More Than a Carpenter
by Josh McDowell Author
(From Amazon): Josh McDowell's timeless examination of the true nature of Christ and his impact on our lives is one of the best-selling Christian books ever (more than eight million copies in print worldwide!). Written by a former skeptic of Christianity, it is a hard-hitting book for those who doubt Jesus' deity and his purpose. Spanish available
- Resource Type
- Print Status
- In Print
- Suggested Grades
- 7th - 12th
- Living Books
- 1 What Makes Jesus So Different?
- 2 Lord, Liar, or Lunatic?
- 3 What About Science?
- 4 Are the Biblical Records Reliable?
- 5 Who Would Die for a Lie?
- 6 What Good is a Dead Messiah?
- 7 Did You Hear What Happened to Saul?
- 8 Can You Keep a Good Man Down?
- 9 Will the Real Messiah Please Stand Up?
- 10 Isn't There Some Other Way?
- 11 He Changed My Life